100 sheets of waterslide decal paper.
You have the option to choose between
white for colored or black background,
clear for white or light background,
or mixed 50 white and 50 clear.
FOR INKJET OR LASER PRINTER
Check your printer type to make sure you are ordering the correct paper type!
These decals may be applied to any non-porous surfaces like
glass, ceramic, metal, porcelain, wood furnitures, candles, albums,
book covers, appliances, model railroads, diecast cars, fishing roads etc...
Your imagination is your only limit. The pictures on this listing are a few of the projects
made using waterslide decal paper.
These are just examples and are not included in the listing!!!
You are getting 100 blank sheets of waterslide decal paper when you purchase this auction!
They are shiped in a flat envelope.
The specification on this paper is: weight 160-170grams/sqm, coating 20-21 microns,
letter size 8.5x11inch.
Instructions For Application
1. Print out your image on the glossy side using the appropriate printer type.
2. Let the ink dry, use a hair sprayer to speed up this process.
3. Apply three light coats of acrylic spray evenly over the printed image and let dry in between.
4. Let dry, use a hair dryer to speed up this process. Skip this step for laser type application.
5. Cut film (1/32”) around perimeter.
6. Soak in lukewarm water for 30-60 seconds and then separate the decal from the backing paper.
7. Slide the decal over the product surface.
8. Remove the water inside the film using soft paper and or rubber squeegee.
9. Let image dry or speed up the process using a hair dryer or an oven at 200F for 20 minutes if possible
10. This paper is for decoration only and is not made to be fired in a ceramic kiln.
Why buy from us?
Video courtesy to SparklesGiftShop2017